PREP TIME | 2 minutes
SERVINGS | 1
The 85 percent cacao dark chocolate is rich in antioxidants that can help reduce inflammation, while the almond butter provides a touch of sweetness for balance. It’s okay to indulge every once in a while, and this lung-healthy combination of dark chocolate and almond butter makes it easier to splurge when eating dessert on occasion.
- 1 square (10 grams) 85 percent dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- Unwrap dark chocolate and break off a square.
- Place almond butter in small bowl.
- Use chocolate square as a spoon for almond butter and enjoy!
Protein 5 grams
Fat 12 grams
Carbs 7 grams
The Lung Health Institute offers alternative treatment options to help its patients breathe easier. With Lung Restoration TreatmentTM, patients are able to regain their quality of life. Contact one of our friendly patient coordinators today to set your initial appointment.