PREP TIME | 10 minutes
SERVINGS | 1
Greek yogurt, eggs and walnuts are all great sources of healthy fats. In addition to helping you feel full, these healthy fats can help increase blood supply and improve oxygenation in the lungs. No matter how you prefer your eggs, this lung healthy recipe for breakfast is sure to get your day started on the right foot.
PROTEIN – 28 G
FAT – 28 G
CARBS – 7 G
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- Beat eggs in a large bowl with a whisk or fork.
- Heat 2 tsp. of olive oil in an 8-inch pan.
- Pour in beaten eggs and move around until fully cooked.
- Serve eggs on a plate and set aside.
- In a small bowl, pour 1⁄2 cup of Greek yogurt and top with 1⁄4 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Enjoy the eggs and Greek yogurt topped with walnuts!
The Lung Health Institute believes in a holistic approach to a wellness plan that works to help you Breathe Easier™.