Walnuts and berries are a great source of antioxidants to help calm inflammation in the lungs. This sweet and salty treat makes for a filling and healthy breakfast.
1 cup whole milk Greek yogurt*
¼ fresh raspberries
2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- Wash raspberries and pat dry.
- Add Greek yogurt to a serving bowl.
- Mix walnuts with Greek yogurt.
- Top yogurt mix with fresh raspberries and serve immediately. Chill if not serving immediately.
Diet can help manage lung disease, but patients may also benefit from treatment. To learn about the Lung Health Institute’s cellular therapy and wellness program, contact us today.
* Try Stonyfield organic plain double cream Greek yogurt.