PREP TIME | 5 minutes
SERVINGS | 1
PROTEIN – 24 G
FAT – 41 G
CARBS – 16 G
Looking for a quick, and more importantly healthy, snack on the go? The Lung Health Institute has delicious and lung healthy options.
Coconut flakes add a touch of sweetness, while fresh berries and walnuts promote healthy lungs by helping to reduce inflammation with their antioxidants. Adding protein powder to the recipe gives this super quick and healthy cereal the staying power you need to feel fuller longer.
- 1/3 cup chopped raw, unsalted walnuts
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup fresh berries
- 2 rounded Tbs. of Detoxifying Gut Enhancement or preferred protein powder
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk*
- Combine walnuts, coconut flakes, protein powder and berries in a cereal bowl.
- Add milk and stir to combine.
- Serve and enjoy!
Contact one of our patient coordinators at the Lung Health Institute today to see how a complete wellness plan can set you on the path to Breathe Easier™.