Webinar - Watch Online
April 8 | 1:00 pm EDT
The aim of our seminars is education on the process of using autologous stem cells derived from the patient’s body to ease lung disease symptoms and address disease progression as part of a minimally-invasive procedure with demonstrated effectiveness. We discuss treatment options to enable informed decisions on how to proceed.
Each of our seminars consists of an informative, interactive presentation including:
- An overview of the Lung Institute, our clinical team and locations
- Facts about lung diseases
- Conventional treatment options
- An overview of our minimally-invasive treatment options
- Treatment candidacy
Please review the following items prior to seminar attendance to receive the greatest benefit:
- A patient coordinator will be available at each seminar to answer questions, explain our patient intake process and discuss what to expect during your care at the Lung Institute.
- Everyone, whether on location or attending online, will receive answers to questions about their condition and treatment options.
If you or a loved one suffer from a chronic pulmonary condition, we encourage you to attend one of our seminars. Take a positive step now by getting the information you need to proceed with treatment.
Sign up to watch our live webcast!
Sorry, but this seminar is no longer accepting registrations.
Please check our schedule for upcoming seminars.
Need Help with the Webinar?
If you are unable to access Adobe Connect on your mobile device, click on the links below to install the mobile app.