We want to give you the tools you need to make your journey to breathing easier as simple as possible. Whether it’s a guide to help you get familiar with Lung Health Institute or forms you need to fill out for treatment, you’ll find it here. As always if you have any questions, please contact your patient coordinator.
Guides and Information
This guide gives an overview of Lung Health Institute, our cellular therapy and patient stories. Download
An educational one page overview about Lung Health Institute. Download
Whitepapers and Resources
- Journal of Regenerative Medicine & Biology Research
Longitudinal Assessment of FEV1 Change Following Autologous Cellular Therapy
- 2019 8th Annual University of Pittsburgh International Symposium on Regenerative Rehabilitation.
The Promise of Autologous Peripheral Blood-Derived Therapy as An Adjunct to Routine Clinical Practice in the Treatment of COPD Symptoms as Measured on the Clinical COPD Questionnaire
- Mayo Regenerative Medicine Symposium Abstract
Effects of Regenerative Medicine Interventions on Chronic Lung Disease in 2782 Patients.
- LHI Regenerative Therapy Article COPD
Patient Perceptions of Life-limiting Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease by Melissa Rubio, PhD, FNP
- Autologous Cellular Therapy & its Effects on COPD
A Lung Health Institute Pilot Study by Jack A. Coleman Jr., M.D
- Autologous Cellular Therapy & its Effects on Interstitial Lung Disease
New Study Shows Cellular Therapy May Benefit ILD Patients
- Beyond the Ordinary: The Effect of Cellular Therapy on Quality of Life in Chronic Lung Disease
Melissa M. Rubio, PhD, APRN Download
Hotel Partner Sheets
When you visit our clinics, we want you to be as comfortable as possible. Selecting a hotel can be confusing in an unfamiliar city. These guides will help you if you need to select a nearby hotel and explain the amenities and distance from the clinic.
The medical staff at Lung Health Institute is highly trained in the field. The entire medical staff works together to provide integrated treatments to ensure the best outcomes for each patient.
- Medical Records Release Form
In order to determine if you would be a candidate for cellular therapy, we need to review your medical records. This form lets us collect your records from your medical providers.
- Freedom From Smoking Acknowledgement
This form is for patients who speak to their patient coordinator about joining Freedom From Smoking before coming in for treatment.
- Authorization for the Release of Records
Medical records from Lung Health Institute can be requested by filling out the form below. Please be sure to sign the forms. Due to HIPAA laws, unsigned forms cannot be processed. Per HIPAA guidelines, we have up to 30 days to fill medical record requests. However, we typically fill record requests within 10 days
- Patient Registration Packet
To be filled out before you visit our clinics. The sections of the packet include Personal Information, Authorization to Verbally Discuss Health Information, Authorization of Privacy Information and the Wellness Questionnaire.
- Authorization to Verbally Discuss Health Information
This form allows you to tell us who, if anyone, you’d like to have us discuss your health information with. You would use one of these forms for each person (other than yourself) who you want to:
- Allow us to discuss appointment times with
- Assist you with billing instructions
- Help you with medical treatment instructions
- Know your treatment status, such as if you are in a procedure room
Speak with a Patient Coordinator Today
Call Toll-Free: 888-745-6697
Financing Options Available
FREE CONSULTATIONFind out if you qualify!